Latest Version 8.7.1 Updated 9/1/16
- To update, just download the demo then re-enter your user name and product key.
- New Feature: Put a "@" before a student's name, and they won't be called during the game. This is a much more convenient way of dealing with absences since you don't have to remember later who you deleted.
- It's been so long since I posted an update, there are doubtless more improvements, but I can't think of them right now. (Lame I know!)
- NOTE: I'm not a company or a trained professional. I'm a teacher myself, and I wrote the first version of Classroom Quizshow during spring break of my first year as a fourth-grade teacher back in 1994. I've been tweaking it off and on ever since. It's my baby.
- Occasionally I break my baby. If I do, just yell at me (email). I don't like people being inconvenienced by my incompetence, so I'll fix it as fast as I can. If something is wrong, please don't worry. You haven't been ripped off. I just goofed. I'm only a human being after all! (obscure X-Files reference)
You supply the questions and choose from one of the five exciting games:
- Tic Tac Tournament
has been used worldwide with students ranging in age from kindergarten to medical school.
Divide your contestants (students) into two teams, named whatever you like. Set a few other gameplay options, and you're ready to go. Classroom Quizshow
calls on contestants and presents your questions. Let the fun begin!